Since 1978, we have been a leader in custom hydraulic hose assembly. Thanks to our partnerships with leading manufacturers of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment – including manufacturers in Japan and Germany – we have access to a wide variety of hoses and fittings. This means that we can configure your custom hydraulic hose assembly just about any way you need, with whatever products you want.
Custom Hose Assemblies Made to Your Specs
- 1/8″ to 2″ in size
- Combination hose/tube assemblies
- Up to 10,000 PSI working pressure
- Contamination testing and cleaning
If you are not sure what your specs are, we can help you with that. You can send us your old hoses and our staff can measure them to determine the correct fittings. Then we can assemble your new hoses and ship them back to you.
We have yet to find a hose assembly that we cannot build. Our expertise and in-house equipment allows us to:
- Spec custom hoses assemblies for your application
- Measure hose assemblies for precision and uniformity
- Maintain exact tolerances
- Duplicate your current hose assemblies
- Build complete hose assemblies to the specs that you provide
Hose Assembly Fabrication & Repair for Various Applications
We fabricate hydraulic and pneumatic hose assemblies for various applications, including:
- Snow removal
Information We Need to for Your Custom Hose Assembly
When you order a new hose assembly, or just need us to fix your old one, there are some questions that we will ask. Here are some of them:
- Inside diameter of the hose
- Outside diameter of the hose
- Length of the hose assembly (in feet)
- Temperature of the materials that will flow through the hose
- Temperature of the environment that the hose will be operating in
- What will the hose be used for (hydraulics, venting, pneumatics, etc.)?
- What type of material will flow through the hose assembly?
- What is the maximum working pressure of your application?
- Does the pressure level go up and down during operation?
- What type of ends do you need?
- Are the fittings designed for the hose?
If you would like to know more about our fluid power hose assembly services, contact us today. We can be your single-source for all of your hose assembly needs.