- High-Precision Brushless Servo Motor
- Servo-Controlled, Precise Displacement, Bi-Directional Variable Speed Pump
- Manifold with Integral Valve Controls
- Heavy-Duty Rod / Cylinder with Patent-Pending Rod Compensation
- Servo Drive / Motion Controller
- Fieldbus Interface
- IoT Compatible
- High-Resolution Position Sensor
- Optional Pressure Sensor for Force Control Operation
- Eliminates costly, messy and energy-wasting hydraulic power units used with hydraulic cylinders and the all-in-one design of the SHA eliminates hoses and leaky connections.
- Provides high force-density at a very cost-effective alternative to Electro-Mechanical actuators and requires far less maintenance.
- Has built-in precision servo control of position, force and speed; costly and difficult to do with hydraulic cylinders.
- Ideal in rugged applications that damage and cause pre-mature failure with ball screw/roller screw actuators.
- Simple setup and integration with common networks, including CanBus, Ethernet, Modbus and others.
- Comes as a complete package, factory-tuned and ready to install saving hours of time.
- Force Range: Up to 85,000 lbf (377 kN)
- Speed: Up to 45 in/s (1,159 mm/s)
- Stroke Length Up to 120” (3,048 mm)
- Voltage: 120, 240, 460 VAC
- Configurations: Parallel, In-Line, 90 degree
- Series S08C
- Series S12C
- Series S13C
- Series S14C
- Series S19C