- High-Speed Cylinder for fast extend/retract operation
- High Force Cylinder for the high-load component of the cycle
- Compact / Integrated Accumulator
- Precision Controlled Brushless Servo Motor
- Servo-Controlled, Precise Displacement, Bi-Directional Variable Speed Pump
- High-Resolution Position Sensor
- Pressure Sensor for Force Control Operation
- Manifold with Integral Valve Controls
- Servo Drive / Motion Controller Package
- Fieldbus Interface
- IoT Compatible
- Cabinet or Subplate options
- A Lower cost alternative compared with oversized, leaky and high-maintenance hydraulic system actuators.
- Built-in precision servo control of position, force and speed in all four motion quadrants.
- Power-on-demand operation provides significant energy savings over hydraulics.
- Ideal in rugged applications that damage and cause pre-mature failure with ball screw/roller screw actuators.
- Simple setup and integration with common control networks, including CanBus, Ethernet, Modbus and others.
- A complete package, factory-tuned and ready to install saving hours of time.
- Force Range: Up to 170,000 lbf (775 kN)
- Speed: Up to 45 in/s (1,159 mm/s)
- Stroke Length Up to 24” (610 mm)
- Voltage: 120, 240, 460 VAC
- Single or Dual High Force Cylinder
- Series 1H12C
- Series 1H13C
- Series 1H14C
- Series 1H19C
- Series 2H12C
- Series 2H13C
- Series 2H14C
- Series 2H19C