- Low-Voltage DC Brushless Servo Motor
- Servo-Controlled, Precise Displacement, Bi-Directional Variable Speed Pump
- Manifold with Integral Valve Controls
- Heavy-Duty Rod / Cylinder with Patent-Pending Rod Compensation
- Integral Servo Drive / Motion Controller
- High-Resolution Position Sensor
- Optional Pressure Sensor for Force Control Operation
- IP68 Totally-Enclosed Option
- Built-in precision servo control of position, force and speed.
- Eliminates costly, messy and energy-wasting hydraulic power units used with hydraulic cylinders and the all-in-one design of the SHA eliminates hoses and leaky connections.
- The SHA’s high force-density provides a very cost-effective alternative to Electro-Mechanical actuators and requires far less maintenance.
- DC brushless servo motor and drive provides built-in precise control of position, force and speed; costly and difficult to do with hydraulic cylinders.
- Ideal in rugged applications that damage and cause pre-mature failure with ball screw/roller screw actuators.
- Optional IP 68 package for environmentally sensitive environments.
- A complete all-in-one package that is factory-tuned and ready to install saving hours of time.
- Force Range: Up to 9,500 lbf (42 kN)
- Speed: Up to 10.6 in/s (269 mm/s)
- Stroke Length Up to 120” (3,048 mm)
- Voltage: 12, 24, 48 or 72 VDC
- Configurations: Parallel, In-Line, 90 degree
- IP68 Rated